Skip to main content

Just Reflecting....


Lovelife.. Hmmmm.. It's been a long time since I wrote something about this. Okay, let me start talking. =)

I do have a boyfriend. Yes, i do.. and we are actually moving on our 5th year anniversary together. Yeebah!

As I recall, 5 years ago, we were on our "Cloud 9 years" as they call it. Happy all the time and seemed to be around each other always. But looking back to those years, the "cloud 9 moments" are gone. I'm not saying that we are in bad terms these days. No... It's just that I could say, that our relationship has gone into a level where in we both learned from our mistakes in the past. From childish relationship into a serious one. I could still recall when there are people who tried to destroy us, well, they nearly did... but thank God that we stayed strong together.

I realized that in relationship, two must be open with each other.. Yes, communication is very much essential in order to grow. It's hard sometimes to have a foreigner boyfriend, funny right? But it's true. He's not a showy sweet person, but he is sweet in his own ways. He's not like other boys who are clingy or demanding. In our age gap, since he is 10 years older than me, I could say that I've learned a lot of things from him. He is my first love. He's one of the dear people whom have taken out the best in me. He would let me do what i wanna do and not regretting on holding myself back, and if i do have some mistakes on the way, he would let me reflect on it. Yap, he's like that. He gives me freedom in what i want to do with my life. He is so supportive in many ways.

Even though that there are things that really pisses me off in some of his annoying ways, (well, agree with me on this that guys could just really hit our strings), he knows how to win me back. =) I know, I could say that he knows me very well now as i do about him.

Well, i am private with my love life but sometimes it's nice to write about something when it comes to love. I'm just hoping that one day, me and my boyfriend will finally tie the knots. hehe.. That is still a prayer for us. There are lots of things to consider pa. In God's time we will. So i think that's up for now. Am thinking of a gift for him on our 5th year anniversary. That will be on March 23.

So, do you guys have anything in mind to suggest???

Btw, thanks Nene and Kha for inviting me here. Blessings for you with your own love lives as well! muah! =)

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello there! Leave me some messages and I'll definitely reply on your blogs as well! Have fun!

Popular posts from this blog

My Wedding Dress

Hello everyone! Since I ran out of topics to blog about, I resorted to a thinking that I'd be blogging about everything that happened to my wedding, just recently (June 2011). From the things and needs that I bought, photos, to the memorabilias that I treasure. I hope you bear with me. Hihi! So here, I started it with my wedding dress! To refresh my memories, I bought this wedding gown on the month of my wedding already. It was 2 weeks before my big day! All I heard from my loved ones was blame because I haven't prioritized it but come on! It's because I was too busy planning everything. Huhu. ;( So, after several fittings in Divisoria,  here's what I liked the most. It could be very simple but it struck my heart when I tried it on. Well, you can tell since I'm a simple woman. This wedding dress is made from a pure white silk cloth and fine linings. There's not much design on it but I like how those sequins were sewn perfectly on top. With this wh

Valentine's Dinner Date

My hubby and I had an early Valentines dinner date which was last Sunday night. He always hate traffic which is expected on that sweet day. And so, he thought of having dinner with me earlier at Don Henrico's along Midtown Plaza! I was like grinning in excitement to taste this 14" pizza! I'm a pizza lover and my hubby exactly knows that. We also chose this special spot where there is this dim light so it looked even more romantic. Sorry, I only had taken a picture of the pizza for too much excitement to bite a slice. See that moved slice already? I was grabbing one when I remembered to take picture. And that couple in front of us wearing those exact same tshirt is an evidence that Valentines Day could be anytime! So fun! Just a very wise decision you two. You did the right thing of dating earlier just as we did! Linking with:  

Tagaytay Travel

Last two weeks ago, we had this 3-day conference for church workers in Manila Area which was held at CCT Tagaytay Retreat and Training Center - a fellowship/seminar/conference for the United Methodist Church workers. My husband, who is a Chinese pastor and I, a church musician, went and had the best experience there. We had the most and respectable speakers and lecturers who came and pastors from North Georgia were also present. Good thing that we were there and it was an awesome place! Not to mention the perfect cold weather that comforted us to sleep on those two nights. Since this Retreat and Training Center is new, which only started operating on June of last year, our church thought of doing our activity there. They had every facilities ready and of full service when we arrived. Almost a thousand delegates came and were happy of the venue! This training center is actually a project of Christian churches and organizations who thought of establishing this beautiful place and I mu