Skip to main content

Catching Up!

I've been around the net tonight, updating my email, checking on my friends' updates on facebook, looked at my accounts on friendster, multiply, youtube channel and this blogsite which I've forgotten to visit for a long time! And yeah, i missed a lot. There i saw my old blogs and read them all once again then hopped to my friends' site to read theirs. I couldn't help but to start writing now my thoughts and plans for the coming months of my life. I am hoping that Nene and Kha will be very happy reading something new about me. Eto na Neh, I'm updating na. :) And i really missed blogging though.

It's May 8 now and I'm on my way to become a bride in a matter of 7 weeks! Until now, I still could not sink into the fact that I will be a missus soon. :) Funny yet true.

According to my wedding notebook (where I jotted down all the plans, budgets, and things to do), it records that I'm still faraway of even getting into nearly accomplishing half of it. I want to say that it's stressful planning my wedding when I'm still working at the same time. Is it really like that? hehe. Anyway, I enjoy budgeting my time and effort for work and wedding planning. That's what matters. My groom is just there, giving moral support when he only gets updates from everything. Well, that's okay because I get to decide what I want with every details for our wedding. Of course, it's always the bride who loves to think with all the bonggaciousness. My groom is doing a good job anyhow of his part of labor which is to accompany me on processing our papers until we get our marriage license from the city hall. That's enough of help for me. For everything else, leave it to me and let me take charge. Nice! I had this thought of making a good use of my friends since they're asking what they can help. So i put each one of them to what i call "committees", such as the invitation, flowers, decoration, programme, music, photograph/video, souvenir committees, etcetera. etcetera.. And of course, they're doing good too, very committed and talented friends.

I just pray that my wedding will become the most unforgettable moment in my life as a woman. Wish me blessings!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Wedding Dress

Hello everyone! Since I ran out of topics to blog about, I resorted to a thinking that I'd be blogging about everything that happened to my wedding, just recently (June 2011). From the things and needs that I bought, photos, to the memorabilias that I treasure. I hope you bear with me. Hihi! So here, I started it with my wedding dress! To refresh my memories, I bought this wedding gown on the month of my wedding already. It was 2 weeks before my big day! All I heard from my loved ones was blame because I haven't prioritized it but come on! It's because I was too busy planning everything. Huhu. ;( So, after several fittings in Divisoria,  here's what I liked the most. It could be very simple but it struck my heart when I tried it on. Well, you can tell since I'm a simple woman. This wedding dress is made from a pure white silk cloth and fine linings. There's not much design on it but I like how those sequins were sewn perfectly on top. With this wh

Valentine's Dinner Date

My hubby and I had an early Valentines dinner date which was last Sunday night. He always hate traffic which is expected on that sweet day. And so, he thought of having dinner with me earlier at Don Henrico's along Midtown Plaza! I was like grinning in excitement to taste this 14" pizza! I'm a pizza lover and my hubby exactly knows that. We also chose this special spot where there is this dim light so it looked even more romantic. Sorry, I only had taken a picture of the pizza for too much excitement to bite a slice. See that moved slice already? I was grabbing one when I remembered to take picture. And that couple in front of us wearing those exact same tshirt is an evidence that Valentines Day could be anytime! So fun! Just a very wise decision you two. You did the right thing of dating earlier just as we did! Linking with:  

Tagaytay Travel

Last two weeks ago, we had this 3-day conference for church workers in Manila Area which was held at CCT Tagaytay Retreat and Training Center - a fellowship/seminar/conference for the United Methodist Church workers. My husband, who is a Chinese pastor and I, a church musician, went and had the best experience there. We had the most and respectable speakers and lecturers who came and pastors from North Georgia were also present. Good thing that we were there and it was an awesome place! Not to mention the perfect cold weather that comforted us to sleep on those two nights. Since this Retreat and Training Center is new, which only started operating on June of last year, our church thought of doing our activity there. They had every facilities ready and of full service when we arrived. Almost a thousand delegates came and were happy of the venue! This training center is actually a project of Christian churches and organizations who thought of establishing this beautiful place and I mu