Skip to main content

Sweet Saturday 24: Gifts I'll Love for Christmas

I missed a lot at SS and now here I am catching up!

About gifts, it's funny because I and my husband don't surprise each other. We talk about it. I don't know but we think that it's fun this way. But still surprising in a way because we don't get to know what the both of us are going to receive from each other until we've opened the gifts. But you know what's more funny? We set a price on it! Haha. Parang exchange gift talaga!

We've been doing this for about several years already. And I would usually rumble on gifts that he actually needs such as wallets, belts, polo shirts, and this very special gift that I gave him last year, a silver necklace with a golden cross pendant which he uses every Sunday! I love seeing those gifts being used regularly. And now, I know what to give him! A Bench Potion blue! This cologne left a mark in my heart. This is the cologne that he was wearing when we were going out on our first dates. The smell made me love him. It's really true that a man's scent could tickle a woman's heart. It actually made a lot of push for me to say Yes to him! Haha. Funny, right? And so, I wanted to give him this gift. I wanted to bring back the scent of the old times that really made my heart pound like he's the most guapo and fragrant man in the whole world. As for him, he wouldn't miss giving me gifts may it there be occasions or none. That's one of his characters that I really love. He likes giving me anything that would really make me happy. And so far, it's a portable DVD player for my netbook and Samsung Corby 2 phone that I really love! 


 A post for Sweet Saturday. Happy Christmas Lovelies!

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Hello friends! Please tell me thru my chatbox at the sidebar if you're having a hard time with leaving a comment in my posts? One friend told me that she couldn't message me thru this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha :D setting a prize for your gifts, that's unique for couples! Parang exchange gift Lang school haha! :D

    Same here. I miss "the scent of the old times" when we were still dating so I want to gift my hubby Aspen cologne this Christmas.

    You summed up all the previous topics in this post. Great job Rona!

    Thanks for joining and til next week! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hihi. Hindi ako aware dun na i summed up all the previous topics in this post. Yay! Glad I made it then! Thanks Ate Jona!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi rona, your comment section is fine.

    Aww your husband is too sweet. Not a lot of guys would shower their wife with gifts. What you said about the cologne was really sweet too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sinubukan ko mag comment dito....ok ba talaga yang perfume na yan? Kasi na inlove ka eh. (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Krizza: Natawa ko sa tanong mo. Siyempre nakadagdag na lang yung scent ng pabangong to sa pagka-inlove ko sa asawa ko. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ang sweet naman nyan Ning... Hehe... Alala ko rin tuloy ang bench cologne ni hubby mula noon hanggang ngayon kasi nga kasama sa nagustuhan ko... Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. By the way, mas madali ang mag comment dito ngayon Ning... Nasa different window na at madalin mag post ng captcha code...

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for visiting Rovie! Oo, ginanito ko na lang yung comment form mas okay.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello there! Leave me some messages and I'll definitely reply on your blogs as well! Have fun!

Popular posts from this blog

My Wedding Dress

Hello everyone! Since I ran out of topics to blog about, I resorted to a thinking that I'd be blogging about everything that happened to my wedding, just recently (June 2011). From the things and needs that I bought, photos, to the memorabilias that I treasure. I hope you bear with me. Hihi! So here, I started it with my wedding dress! To refresh my memories, I bought this wedding gown on the month of my wedding already. It was 2 weeks before my big day! All I heard from my loved ones was blame because I haven't prioritized it but come on! It's because I was too busy planning everything. Huhu. ;( So, after several fittings in Divisoria,  here's what I liked the most. It could be very simple but it struck my heart when I tried it on. Well, you can tell since I'm a simple woman. This wedding dress is made from a pure white silk cloth and fine linings. There's not much design on it but I like how those sequins were sewn perfectly on top. With this wh

Valentine's Dinner Date

My hubby and I had an early Valentines dinner date which was last Sunday night. He always hate traffic which is expected on that sweet day. And so, he thought of having dinner with me earlier at Don Henrico's along Midtown Plaza! I was like grinning in excitement to taste this 14" pizza! I'm a pizza lover and my hubby exactly knows that. We also chose this special spot where there is this dim light so it looked even more romantic. Sorry, I only had taken a picture of the pizza for too much excitement to bite a slice. See that moved slice already? I was grabbing one when I remembered to take picture. And that couple in front of us wearing those exact same tshirt is an evidence that Valentines Day could be anytime! So fun! Just a very wise decision you two. You did the right thing of dating earlier just as we did! Linking with:  

Tagaytay Travel

Last two weeks ago, we had this 3-day conference for church workers in Manila Area which was held at CCT Tagaytay Retreat and Training Center - a fellowship/seminar/conference for the United Methodist Church workers. My husband, who is a Chinese pastor and I, a church musician, went and had the best experience there. We had the most and respectable speakers and lecturers who came and pastors from North Georgia were also present. Good thing that we were there and it was an awesome place! Not to mention the perfect cold weather that comforted us to sleep on those two nights. Since this Retreat and Training Center is new, which only started operating on June of last year, our church thought of doing our activity there. They had every facilities ready and of full service when we arrived. Almost a thousand delegates came and were happy of the venue! This training center is actually a project of Christian churches and organizations who thought of establishing this beautiful place and I mu