Skip to main content

Anne Curtis Rides the MRT for the Third Time





Anne Curtis-Smith is a popular mainstay female TV host of the ABS-CBN noon time show, "It's Showtime". She was hurrying to catch call time on the said show last April 17 but got stuck in traffic. That made her thought of riding MRT which actually has been her third time! Yes. She had her first and second time experiences. The first time was when she was running late to catch Kylie Minogue at her concert here in the country last year if I'm not mistaken. She jumped out of her car, dragged her sister with her, ran and caught an MRT, and squeezed herself through the crowd to get in. Honestly, I did not notice her before but hearing this news, I instantly admired her. Well, she proved that a celebrity can be so down-to-earth and could actually ride a public transit with people. She loved the experience and had taken pictures inside the said MRT as well. 
Anne and her sister's first MRT experience with tweets,
"Hulaan nyo kung nasaan ako para makahabol kay Kylie"
“I'm in the girls area! They're all nice! Swerte daw ako at hindi masyado siksikan! :)”
“Don't worry guys! I'm with my angel Maryann! And mababait lahat ng girls! D magulo! Picture picture taking lang at chikahan!”
“I like the fact that there's a ladies and men's section! Thumbs up!”
(photo: spot.ph) 

Her 2nd time experience while rushing to Showtime with tweets:
“MRT take 2 with @jascurtissmith! We're near na!!!! Showtime wait for us!!!"I think I should be the ambassador for public transportation na! Haha. I love how fast the MRT is! Can you get a card for it na pwede mag-load? Like an oyster or myki card?”

The third time experience! Happily posing inside the MRT. She also shared this on air on Showtime. 

Posing for a photo together with the lola passengers with tweet:
"Kasama ko ang mga matatamis na Lola sa ladies carriage"

I find Anne Curtis as an adventurous, funny lady in these experiences of her. Thumbs up to you Anne! 
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Havah! Ikaw na talaga ang fan ni Anne. Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. teh, keri lang.. nabasa ko kasi to at nahappy sa ginawa nyang yan. Hindi naman masyadong fan. SG fan ako. Fanatic pa actually. LOL!

      Delete
  2. ai obang :) sobrang fan ako ni Anne!!! ang cute nya kasi eh, tapos hindi na nya kelangang mag effort para maging maganda!! hehehe!!!

    >> nabuhay na akong muli!! nyahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha si anne pala ang makakabuhay sayo. anyway, true. mganda siya at walang effort!! natural na natural!

      Delete
  3. napaka down to earth talaga nyang si anne hehe ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just goes to show that celebrities are real people too. She even looks like she is having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yan ang magic ni Anne kaya malakas ang hatak sa masa. Hehehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. a very beautiful lady! thumbs up!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love ko si anne. kahit walang makeup, kahit kakagising lang, maganda pa ren. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello there! Leave me some messages and I'll definitely reply on your blogs as well! Have fun!

Popular posts from this blog

My Wedding Dress

Hello everyone! Since I ran out of topics to blog about, I resorted to a thinking that I'd be blogging about everything that happened to my wedding, just recently (June 2011). From the things and needs that I bought, photos, to the memorabilias that I treasure. I hope you bear with me. Hihi! So here, I started it with my wedding dress! To refresh my memories, I bought this wedding gown on the month of my wedding already. It was 2 weeks before my big day! All I heard from my loved ones was blame because I haven't prioritized it but come on! It's because I was too busy planning everything. Huhu. ;( So, after several fittings in Divisoria,  here's what I liked the most. It could be very simple but it struck my heart when I tried it on. Well, you can tell since I'm a simple woman. This wedding dress is made from a pure white silk cloth and fine linings. There's not much design on it but I like how those sequins were sewn perfectly on top. With this wh

Valentine's Dinner Date

My hubby and I had an early Valentines dinner date which was last Sunday night. He always hate traffic which is expected on that sweet day. And so, he thought of having dinner with me earlier at Don Henrico's along Midtown Plaza! I was like grinning in excitement to taste this 14" pizza! I'm a pizza lover and my hubby exactly knows that. We also chose this special spot where there is this dim light so it looked even more romantic. Sorry, I only had taken a picture of the pizza for too much excitement to bite a slice. See that moved slice already? I was grabbing one when I remembered to take picture. And that couple in front of us wearing those exact same tshirt is an evidence that Valentines Day could be anytime! So fun! Just a very wise decision you two. You did the right thing of dating earlier just as we did! Linking with:  

Tagaytay Travel

Last two weeks ago, we had this 3-day conference for church workers in Manila Area which was held at CCT Tagaytay Retreat and Training Center - a fellowship/seminar/conference for the United Methodist Church workers. My husband, who is a Chinese pastor and I, a church musician, went and had the best experience there. We had the most and respectable speakers and lecturers who came and pastors from North Georgia were also present. Good thing that we were there and it was an awesome place! Not to mention the perfect cold weather that comforted us to sleep on those two nights. Since this Retreat and Training Center is new, which only started operating on June of last year, our church thought of doing our activity there. They had every facilities ready and of full service when we arrived. Almost a thousand delegates came and were happy of the venue! This training center is actually a project of Christian churches and organizations who thought of establishing this beautiful place and I mu