Skip to main content

Dreaming of A Pink Car

Hello ladies! Is any of you here also gets crazy about pink like me? Oh, to tell you honestly. I hate liking pink. It feels like I'm a little girl by this category. I don't know why, but my heart just love seeing pink in any stuff. So i think, I can't take that away from my heart's liking even if I want to. Hahaha!

So, speaking about pink... I browsed the web just now and see for myself how pink looks like on cars. And then I found these photos below.








Once again, my heart flipped upon seeing these cute pink cars! It's crazy right? By just seeing these photos, I suddenly have this dream of having a car on my own. Not pink though. That's true madness with that color already. Lol! If I ever can finally afford one, I'd like it to be maroon or silver. With good brand, air oil separator, compressor parts and just a small car that could fit my small family in it.

I already dreamed that one day, I'm going to have one. The thought of driving myself for my husband to church and future kids to school and running errands using it makes me feel very happy. I pray that it's very soon! But that is still far from my list of plans. For now, I'd like to afford a house for my parents first and support my sisters in college. Yet, who knows? God could surprise me with this wonderful blessing!

How about you? What kind of car do you ever dream to have? Oh, tell me what color, too!

My share for:

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Kahit na anong car basta kasya lahat ayos na sa akin... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW pink talaga ha... I love it too. Kaya lang kawawa naman c hubby if he's the one driving it. Cge na nga buy him a blue car too... hahahah Ambesyosa. Libre ang mangarap :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink kung pink!hahahaha!! Keep it up sis. Where your mind is, your body should follow.

    Rizza (beingwell)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Favorite ko din pink!!! Pero sa car, gusto ko red, kasi malakas makaagaw ng atensiyon ang pink na car, baka maging target tayo ng carnappers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ning! I used to own a metallic green car! I loved it's color but next time, maybe I would choose a black, white or silver. Yaikkkss...

    ReplyDelete
  6. any car as long it's free ok for me, but NO pink please. doesn't own anything in the pink color :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty cool car:)

    Visiting for Pink Friday- hope you can stop by..

    http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2012/06/lets-go-swimming.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a pretty PINK car this is Sis :-) hope your dreams will come true :-) Dropping by from Pink Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so love Pink! that's my car right there! (in my dream!)LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello there! Leave me some messages and I'll definitely reply on your blogs as well! Have fun!

Popular posts from this blog

My Wedding Dress

Hello everyone! Since I ran out of topics to blog about, I resorted to a thinking that I'd be blogging about everything that happened to my wedding, just recently (June 2011). From the things and needs that I bought, photos, to the memorabilias that I treasure. I hope you bear with me. Hihi! So here, I started it with my wedding dress! To refresh my memories, I bought this wedding gown on the month of my wedding already. It was 2 weeks before my big day! All I heard from my loved ones was blame because I haven't prioritized it but come on! It's because I was too busy planning everything. Huhu. ;( So, after several fittings in Divisoria,  here's what I liked the most. It could be very simple but it struck my heart when I tried it on. Well, you can tell since I'm a simple woman. This wedding dress is made from a pure white silk cloth and fine linings. There's not much design on it but I like how those sequins were sewn perfectly on top. With this wh

Valentine's Dinner Date

My hubby and I had an early Valentines dinner date which was last Sunday night. He always hate traffic which is expected on that sweet day. And so, he thought of having dinner with me earlier at Don Henrico's along Midtown Plaza! I was like grinning in excitement to taste this 14" pizza! I'm a pizza lover and my hubby exactly knows that. We also chose this special spot where there is this dim light so it looked even more romantic. Sorry, I only had taken a picture of the pizza for too much excitement to bite a slice. See that moved slice already? I was grabbing one when I remembered to take picture. And that couple in front of us wearing those exact same tshirt is an evidence that Valentines Day could be anytime! So fun! Just a very wise decision you two. You did the right thing of dating earlier just as we did! Linking with:  

Tagaytay Travel

Last two weeks ago, we had this 3-day conference for church workers in Manila Area which was held at CCT Tagaytay Retreat and Training Center - a fellowship/seminar/conference for the United Methodist Church workers. My husband, who is a Chinese pastor and I, a church musician, went and had the best experience there. We had the most and respectable speakers and lecturers who came and pastors from North Georgia were also present. Good thing that we were there and it was an awesome place! Not to mention the perfect cold weather that comforted us to sleep on those two nights. Since this Retreat and Training Center is new, which only started operating on June of last year, our church thought of doing our activity there. They had every facilities ready and of full service when we arrived. Almost a thousand delegates came and were happy of the venue! This training center is actually a project of Christian churches and organizations who thought of establishing this beautiful place and I mu