Skip to main content

My Pink Cellphone

This Samsung Corby 2 phone was purchased last year even when I still have an old one with me during that time. My youngest sister was pleading to me to give her that old one for a long time that's why. And she succeeded! I gave in, finally. Well, it's nice to have a new one plus I saw and felt how happy my sister was at the same time. She showered me with hugs and kisses. ;)

So far, I am happy with this unit. I chose pink for it's my favorite color and it's so timely that it was the only color they have in stock. I got this phone at a very cheap price of only Php2,930. It's regular price was around Php4,000.


I could go online with it anytime for it is wifi-ready. Posting status on Facebook and Twitter is so fun and easy. I also get to see and browse my emails and google something.


Just that, the only complain I have about this phone is the difficulty on typing words! I was kind of blaming myself that it wouldn't be a problem because I thought that I was going to get used to it and become good at it. But no. The problem still exist. The keys are indeed very sensitive that it takes a lot of erasures and patience before I could send a text message. Also, when I keep it inside my pocket, it dials a number by its own! That happened a lot of times already and it really annoys me. Urgh!

So, just lately, I started thinking of replacing this phone with a new one. I'm still on a research for the best phone which is not so expensive, wifi-ready, with FB, Google, Twitter app and could support Viber. I'll be using my online earnings for this! It will be the very first purchase from my hardwork online. For now, this pink phone is still loved and enjoyed.

Participating for the very first time for:

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Nice pink casing... My iphone is much too expensive to be dress up.
    On the typing problem I had that problem with my samsung star wifi now and at times on my iphone.
    I miss the 3310 days... specially the soft keypad that you can really text full blast. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm using the same phone (and same color!).. And yeah, it does dial a number on its own! But my funniest memory was when it played a video on its own while I was walking alone! It scared the hell out of me, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay new phone SOON, will love it hehe..I think sa typing, you will get use to it soon maybe it takes time. Kasi when I get my iphone or samsung i get the same problem but pagka launan na nasanay na rin.Anyway, your phone is so finky and cuty haha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one cool cell phone and it's PINK!

    Visiting for PF- hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2012/06/hello-kitty-alarm-clock.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Ning! Congrats....mukhang nakakarami ka na ng earnings ah. (lol) Panay panay ang dating ng grasya. hihi

    Madami magaganda sa samsung line Ning, try mo yung Samsung galaxy, dami versions yun..may Galaxy Ace 2, W, Cooper etc. Complete features din sila. Prices ranges from 15K to 25k. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, I like your phone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I inquired this kind of phone pero sabi nila phase 1 na daw huhuhu love this kind of phone. Visiting from PF.

    ReplyDelete
  8. revisiting here...

    i love your phone case, super duper girly :) isn't it fun to have a phone that is wi-fi ready? :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a kikay color for a celphone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. popular color for women's cellphone, i guess!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bigay mo na sa akin pag ayaw mo na nyan ha... Iphone nalang sa susunod... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Join din sa Pink Fridays si Bella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. yay! congrats on the new gadget Sis :-) love the pink cover :-) and what a generous big sister you are :-) Dropping by from Pink Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  14. thats a cute cellphone! visiting u back!
    sorry for the late visit

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello there! Leave me some messages and I'll definitely reply on your blogs as well! Have fun!

Popular posts from this blog

My Wedding Dress

Hello everyone! Since I ran out of topics to blog about, I resorted to a thinking that I'd be blogging about everything that happened to my wedding, just recently (June 2011). From the things and needs that I bought, photos, to the memorabilias that I treasure. I hope you bear with me. Hihi! So here, I started it with my wedding dress! To refresh my memories, I bought this wedding gown on the month of my wedding already. It was 2 weeks before my big day! All I heard from my loved ones was blame because I haven't prioritized it but come on! It's because I was too busy planning everything. Huhu. ;( So, after several fittings in Divisoria,  here's what I liked the most. It could be very simple but it struck my heart when I tried it on. Well, you can tell since I'm a simple woman. This wedding dress is made from a pure white silk cloth and fine linings. There's not much design on it but I like how those sequins were sewn perfectly on top. With this wh

Valentine's Dinner Date

My hubby and I had an early Valentines dinner date which was last Sunday night. He always hate traffic which is expected on that sweet day. And so, he thought of having dinner with me earlier at Don Henrico's along Midtown Plaza! I was like grinning in excitement to taste this 14" pizza! I'm a pizza lover and my hubby exactly knows that. We also chose this special spot where there is this dim light so it looked even more romantic. Sorry, I only had taken a picture of the pizza for too much excitement to bite a slice. See that moved slice already? I was grabbing one when I remembered to take picture. And that couple in front of us wearing those exact same tshirt is an evidence that Valentines Day could be anytime! So fun! Just a very wise decision you two. You did the right thing of dating earlier just as we did! Linking with:  

Tagaytay Travel

Last two weeks ago, we had this 3-day conference for church workers in Manila Area which was held at CCT Tagaytay Retreat and Training Center - a fellowship/seminar/conference for the United Methodist Church workers. My husband, who is a Chinese pastor and I, a church musician, went and had the best experience there. We had the most and respectable speakers and lecturers who came and pastors from North Georgia were also present. Good thing that we were there and it was an awesome place! Not to mention the perfect cold weather that comforted us to sleep on those two nights. Since this Retreat and Training Center is new, which only started operating on June of last year, our church thought of doing our activity there. They had every facilities ready and of full service when we arrived. Almost a thousand delegates came and were happy of the venue! This training center is actually a project of Christian churches and organizations who thought of establishing this beautiful place and I mu