Skip to main content

The Apple iPod Giveaway

Happy Home and Family together with Best Vacation Places, Diva Fabulosa and Women's Choice is giving away an Apple Ipod Shuffle to one lucky winner! You only just need to enter the raffle copter below to qualify a chance of winning this awesome gadget.


  • Prize: Apple Ipod Shuffle or $50 Paypal Cash

  • Giveaway will run May 15 at 12:01 am EST – June 15 at 12:01 AM EST

  • OPEN WORLDWIDE


There are lots of chances to WIN! No mandatory task but the more task you complete, the greater the chances of winning.

Wait for the Rafflecopter to load and enter below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway


Photobucket

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello there! Leave me some messages and I'll definitely reply on your blogs as well! Have fun!

Popular posts from this blog

My Wedding Dress

Hello everyone! Since I ran out of topics to blog about, I resorted to a thinking that I'd be blogging about everything that happened to my wedding, just recently (June 2011). From the things and needs that I bought, photos, to the memorabilias that I treasure. I hope you bear with me. Hihi! So here, I started it with my wedding dress! To refresh my memories, I bought this wedding gown on the month of my wedding already. It was 2 weeks before my big day! All I heard from my loved ones was blame because I haven't prioritized it but come on! It's because I was too busy planning everything. Huhu. ;( So, after several fittings in Divisoria,  here's what I liked the most. It could be very simple but it struck my heart when I tried it on. Well, you can tell since I'm a simple woman. This wedding dress is made from a pure white silk cloth and fine linings. There's not much design on it but I like how those sequins were sewn perfectly on top. With this wh...

Valentine's Dinner Date

My hubby and I had an early Valentines dinner date which was last Sunday night. He always hate traffic which is expected on that sweet day. And so, he thought of having dinner with me earlier at Don Henrico's along Midtown Plaza! I was like grinning in excitement to taste this 14" pizza! I'm a pizza lover and my hubby exactly knows that. We also chose this special spot where there is this dim light so it looked even more romantic. Sorry, I only had taken a picture of the pizza for too much excitement to bite a slice. See that moved slice already? I was grabbing one when I remembered to take picture. And that couple in front of us wearing those exact same tshirt is an evidence that Valentines Day could be anytime! So fun! Just a very wise decision you two. You did the right thing of dating earlier just as we did! Linking with:  

Red Glittery Nail Polish!

My mom came and visited us today. She's an awesome manicurist and so, I was very excited to have my nails done again. My hubby got his toe nails cleaned too. Well, it wasn't free though my mom said that I don't have to pay. I insisted. That's how I love her. I gave her awesome payment as well. So here is the after shot. I actually never liked red nail polish but my mom said to try it so I requested to apply some glittery effect to cover the plain redness. I loved it! Thanks Mama for pampering me with having my nails done. They're so beautiful! blurred taken from my cellphone  taken from hubby's ipad2 Such a happiness so I'm sharing this at: